First Time Home Buyers Seminar
Thursday, November 9, from 6:30pm – 8pm in our office at 2200 Walnut Street.
Our first time homebuyer seminar will break down topics like:
• how to get preapproved for a mortgage
• how to search for properties
• how to negotiate an agreement with the seller
• how to decide if this is the right time for YOU to buy a house
Whether you’re thinking of buying now, or dreaming about the future, join us for an in depth look at the many aspects of buying and owning a home.
First Time Buyers ONLY need
• Good Credit (learn how to improve your credit if needed)
• Full or Part Time employment (even with 1099 income reporting)
• 3% deposit monies (learn about gift money to help you)
• 6-7% Closing costs (learn how to get some of this from the seller)
• Pay NO commission
Buying your first home is a big step. We simplify the process through Education. For 20 years, the Kelly Group has conducted First Time Buyers Seminars, and have helped thousands of buyers get started.
We believe everyone needs a home of their own. Let us help you find your way to yours.
There’s no catch or requirement for coming. Whether you’re ready to look at houses tomorrow or want to see where home ownership fits into your 10 year plan, we’d love to see you at the seminar. Bring a friend, bring your cousin Joe — heck, bring Joe’s friend. Just RSVP to email@example.com so we can make sure to have enough snacks. See you there!
Make sure to like our Facebook page for all the most up-to-date information. Unable to attend, but need info? Call Trish Kelly for a confidential discussion at (215) 284-0852.